Wednesday, July 8, 2015

fired out of a cannon

There is a photo in here of a guy on a bike riding down the sidewalk nearly missing me. He was riding down the hill from Sligo to Silver Spring Ave. It happened so fast. I would never have caught the image if I weren't doing this blog. I think he's on a bike share bike. I am becoming too scared of walking up that hill on the east side because I know there is a bike share location at the top. They come whizzing down the hill on the sidewalk, not knowing that I am not going to see them in time to react and get out of the way. The guy on this bike was a good size - well over 150. He was travelling at about 25 MPH - certainly faster than most cars do at this location. The amount of force at collision could easily kill a person. Imagine someone being shot out of a cannon at you...

click on the first image and scroll































































No comments:

Post a Comment