Thursday, February 26, 2015

four days after the snowfall

I took these on a walk down Fenton yesterday. Unfortunately, the lens had a smudge on it and the photos are a bit foggy. Towards the middle of this set you will see a number of images from Thayer Avenue. This stretch was not shoveled and is slick ice. I usually don't walk this way, but I stopped by the Thai Market for some fish sauce, and there it was, between me and Fenton St. I had to walk to the side because the footprints were frozen-over.

































































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment