Sunday, April 26, 2015

fenton street market

Walked down Fenton to Opening Day of Fenton Street Market.. Bought some stained glass.

I try very hard to avoid taking images that contain recognizable faces in them. If I do inadvertantly take one, I delete it off of the camera before downloading it. I will remove any images that contain a recognizable person, if requested by that person. That being said, it was difficult to take images today because there were so many people. I deleted a lot.

Cloudy, chilly day, but nice for walking. Note the LG van stuck on the hill next to the County parking lot between Thayer and Silver Spring Aves. Interesting...

On the way there, my wife and I discussed how much money we spend annually after walking down Fenton St.Shopping, lunch/dinner, movies, It has to be in the tens of thousands...

Click on the first image and scroll...







































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment